Getting To Know The Quindi
The Quindi lodge style annexe is a brand new design for 2020 and at 15′ (4.5m) wide offers exceptional living space at a very attractive price point.
With double sliding doors to open up the full width of the living area, and a modern rustic style media unit and fireplace you’ll fall in love with the Quindi style, space and unique design details.
With a carefully planned layout and creative spaces to maximise storage, you’ll find a utility cupboard complete with washing machine just down the hallway and the fully equipped, contemporary kitchen has ample space for all modern conveniences.
The Quindi master bedroom has a fantastic modern deisgn and comes complete with it’s own dressing area, fitted mirror wardrobes and ensuite.
As with all our residential mobile annexes of this type, The Quindi complies with the Caravan Act and requires a Certificate of Lawfulness to site in your back garden.
This makes obtaining permission to build a lodge style annexe or residential mobile home in your back garden much more straight forward and is something we carry out on your behalf as part of our turn-key service.
- Full width patio doors opening up the living space.
- Vaulted ceilings throughout.
- Open plan living and dining space with feature fireplace.
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, including hob, oven,dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Stunning master bedroom design with dressing room area and ensuite.
- Fully Furnished (Carpets, curtains, vinyl, sofa, dining table & chairs,curtains, poles, blinds etc) *optional
- Energy efficient A Rated Boiler.
- Built To British Standard 3632 And Protected By A 10 Year Structural Warranty.
- Complies 100% With The Caravan Act Allowing You To Site A Mobile Home / Annexe In Your Garden After We Have Obtained A Certificate of Lawfulness On Your Behalf From Your Local Planning Authority.
- We Work With A Caravan Act / Certificate of Lawfulness Specialist To Help You Understand The Process And Apply For A Certificate of Lawfulness On Your Behalf.
- We Have Extensive Planning Experience In Both Building Annexes On Site (These Require Householder Planning Permission) And With Mobile Homes Built To Comply With The Caravan Act.
- *Please be sure to talk to annexe experts such as ourselves before you submit anything to your Local Planning Authority as no two LPA’s deal with annexes in exactly the same way.
- Some have restrictions in place that would rule out an on-site build completely, others are very open to the idea of embracing the social, economic and sustainable aspect of multi-generation living as outlined within the National Planning Policy.
- We Can Arrange A Visit To A Show Model At Your Request.
- We Highly Recommend You See The Quality And Size For Yourself As Even With Great Photos And Videos Nothing Compares To It.
- Please Use The Contact Us Page On The Website To Make An Appointment or Call 01952 460658 & We’ll Be Happy To Help!
- All Our Residential Mobile Annexes Are Beautifully Designed By A Professional Design Team.
- At The Show Centre The Models Are Presented Just As You Would Expect If You Visited A Show Home When Buying A New House.
- Within The Show Centre Is An Extensive Design Studio Where You Can Select As Many High Quality Interior Design Finishes As You Require.
- You Can Of Course Choose To Have Your Mobile Home Annexe Unfurnished Instead.
- We Take Extra Care To Select The Highest Quality Interior And Exterior Finishes For You To Truly Make Your Annexe Your Own Home.
The Elegant Solution To An Annexe In Your Garden
Caravan Act Compliance
No pistols at dawn with your Local Planning Authority. A Certificate of Lawfulness is all that is required. We apply for this on your behalf.
British Standard 3632
All residential mobile home annexes of this type are manufactured to Bristish Standard 3632 & come with a 10 Year Structural Warranty.
Prices Start From £ 85,731
Prices for a fully furnished mobile home annexe like this are very competitive when compared with build on site annexes but with less mess & less hassle.
Contemporary Log Living
Contemporary Log Living are specialists in residential & commercial annexes and lodges designed for year round residential living.
We offer custom build, turn-key services for residential customers and guest lodge business packages for commercial use that includes our exclusive sales & marketing service.
© 2011-2020 Contemporary Log Living is a trading style of Creative Online Marketing Limited. Registered in England & Wales 09033393 | Office at Grove House, Shifnal TF11 9BW.
Latest From The Blog
Garden Annex Living - A Whole New Adventure For Many This stunning L-shaped garden annex in Newcastle-Under-Lyme is one of our latest Custom Build On Site annexe installations. Planning permission for this lovely garden annex was quite straight forward although there...
Join Our Newsletter