Getting To Know The Accolade
The Accolade is available in two widths, 12 feet wide (3.65m) or 14 feet wide (4.20m) making it suitable for smaller gardens with good access.
Introducing The Accolade.
From just £61,275 fully furnished it’s a complete ready-made annexe in the garden for a family member without breaking the bank.
All mobile home annexes in this range are delivered as one complete unit or in two halves and assembled on site.
You will need a Certificate of Lawfulness to build an Accolade in your garden which is a service we offer as part of our turn-key approach.
- French doors to lounge & Dorma above entrance.
- Vaulted ceiling to lounge and kitchen diner.
- Fitted high gloss kitchen.
- Corner chaise sofa.
- Shower over bath, sink vanity unit and mirrored cabinet.
- Sliding mirrored wardrobes to bedroom.
- Energy efficient A Rated Boiler.
- Built To British Standard 3632 And Protected By A 10 Year Structural Warranty.
- Complies 100% With The Caravan Act Allowing You To Site A Mobile Home / Annexe In Your Garden After We Have Obtained A Certificate of Lawfulness On Your Behalf From Your Local Planning Authority.
- We Work With A Caravan Act / Certificate of Lawfulness Specialist To Help You Understand The Process And Apply For A Certificate of Lawfulness On Your Behalf.
- We Have Extensive Planning Experience In Both Building Annexes On Site (These Require Householder Planning Permission) And With Mobile Homes Built To Comply With The Caravan Act.
- *Please be sure to talk to annexe experts such as ourselves before you submit anything to your Local Planning Authority as no two LPA’s deal with annexes in exactly the same way.
- Some have restrictions in place that would rule out an on-site build completely, others are very open to the idea of embracing the social, economic and sustainable aspect of multi-generation living as outlined within the National Planning Policy.
- We Can Arrange A Visit To A Show Model At Your Request.
- We Highly Recommend You See The Quality And Size For Yourself As Even With Great Photos And Videos Nothing Compares To It.
- Please Use The Contact Us Page On The Website To Make An Appointment or Call 01952 460658 & We’ll Be Happy To Help!
- All Our Residential Mobile Annexes Are Beautifully Designed By A Professional Design Team.
- At The Show Centre The Models Are Presented Just As You Would Expect If You Visited A Show Home When Buying A New House.
- Within The Show Centre Is An Extensive Design Studio Where You Can Select As Many High Quality Interior Design Finishes As You Require.
- You Can Of Course Choose To Have Your Mobile Home Annexe Unfurnished Instead.
- We Take Extra Care To Select The Highest Quality Interior And Exterior Finishes For You To Truly Make Your Annexe Your Own Home.
The Perfect Solution To Annexe Living Today!
Caravan Act Compliance
No pistols at dawn with your Local Planning Authority. A Certificate of Lawfulness is all that is required. We apply for this on your behalf.
British Standard 3632
All residential mobile home annexes of this type are manufactured to Bristish Standard 3632 & come with a 10 Year Structural Warranty.
Prices Start From £61,275
Prices for a fully furnished mobile home annexe like The Accolade are very competitive when compared with build on site annexes. Less mess & less hassle.
Contemporary Log Living
Contemporary Log Living are specialists in residential & commercial annexes and lodges designed for year round residential living.
We offer custom build, turn-key services for residential customers and guest lodge business packages for commercial use that includes our exclusive sales & marketing service.
© 2011-2020 Contemporary Log Living is a trading style of Creative Online Marketing Limited. Registered in England & Wales 09033393 | Office at Grove House, Shifnal TF11 9BW.
Latest From The Blog
The perfect guest lodge suite for friends and family, or a golden opportunity for multiple commercial uses to offer high-end guest accommodation without the costs of extensions and renvations. If you have a budget of around £65,000 and are looking for a way to create...
Join Our Newsletter