From £96,837.00 (36′ x 20′ / 10.9M x 6M) – Fully Furnished
Getting To Know The Navigator
The Navigator is an open plan mobile annexe that maximises sunlight streaming on a sunny day with it’s lovely floor to ceiling windows.
You are spolit for choice with the Navigator which is available in 2 or 3 bedroom floor plans.
One of the benefits of choosing this type of mobile annexe and the Certficate of Lawfulness route is the freedom to be able to add all the features you would want in a home without as many constraints as there might be with the traditional planning route with your Local Planning Authority.
- Vaulted Ceiling Throughout Giving A Spacious Look & Feel.
- French Doors In Lounge Area.
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Breakfast Bar, Hob, Eye-Level Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer and dual washer/dryer.
- Colour co-ordinated sofa, curtains and carpets *optional
- Dining table with six chairs, coffee table, entertainent unit and lamp table *optional
- Fully fitted bedroom furniture.
- Energy efficient A Rated Boiler.
- Built To British Standard 3632 And Protected By A 10 Year Structural Warranty.
- Complies 100% With The Caravan Act Allowing You To Site A Mobile Home / Annexe In Your Garden After We Have Obtained A Certificate of Lawfulness On Your Behalf From Your Local Planning Authority.
- We Work With A Caravan Act / Certificate of Lawfulness Specialist To Help You Understand The Process And Apply For A Certificate of Lawfulness On Your Behalf.
- We Have Extensive Planning Experience In Both Building Annexes On Site (These Require Householder Planning Permission) And With Mobile Homes Built To Comply With The Caravan Act.
- *Please be sure to talk to annexe experts such as ourselves before you submit anything to your Local Planning Authority as no two LPA’s deal with annexes in exactly the same way.
- Some have restrictions in place that would rule out an on-site build completely, others are very open to the idea of embracing the social, economic and sustainable aspect of multi-generation living as outlined within the National Planning Policy.
- We Can Arrange A Visit To A Show Model At Your Request.
- We Highly Recommend You See The Quality And Size For Yourself As Even With Great Photos And Videos Nothing Compares To It.
- Please Use The Contact Us Page On The Website To Make An Appointment or Call 01952 460658 & We’ll Be Happy To Help!
- All Our Residential Mobile Annexes Are Beautifully Designed By A Professional Design Team.
- At The Show Centre The Models Are Presented Just As You Would Expect If You Visited A Show Home When Buying A New House.
- Within The Show Centre Is An Extensive Design Studio Where You Can Select As Many High Quality Interior Design Finishes As You Require.
- You Can Of Course Choose To Have Your Mobile Home Annexe Unfurnished Instead.
- We Take Extra Care To Select The Highest Quality Interior And Exterior Finishes For You To Truly Make Your Annexe Your Own Home.
The Elegant Solution To An Annexe In Your Garden
Caravan Act Compliance
No pistols at dawn with your Local Planning Authority. A Certificate of Lawfulness is all that is required. We apply for this on your behalf.
British Standard 3632
All residential mobile home annexes of this type are manufactured to Bristish Standard 3632 & come with a 10 Year Structural Warranty.
Prices Start From £96,837
Prices for a fully furnished mobile home annexe like this are very competitive when compared with build on site annexes. Less mess & less hassle.
From £ 113,488
Contemporary Log Living
Contemporary Log Living Annexes Ltd are specialists in residential & commercial annexes and lodges designed for year round residential living.
We offer custom build, turn-key services for residential customers and guest lodge business packages for commercial use that includes our exclusive sales & marketing service.
© 2011-2019 Contemporary Log Living Annexes Ltd. Registered 11965217 | Office at Grove House, Shifnal TF11 9BW.
Latest From The Blog
How Long Does It Take To Build An Annexe? Granny Annexes are fast becoming annexes for alternative ways of solving some of today's affordable housing issues. They are perfect for retirement planning & elderly care (granny flats), young independents first homes,...
Join Our Newsletter