New! LABC Approved Build-On-Site Custom Annexes
We are excited to announce that as a LABC Partner we can now bring added benefits & peace of mind to all our build on site custom annexes customers.
As a registered member of the LABC (Local Authority Building Control) Partner Authority Scheme, all our custom build on site annexes will be thoroughly vetted by our local authority to ensure they are compliant with all aspects of building regulations.
Our commitment to our customer service is an important part of our business.
And to demonstrate that commitment to excellence going forwards we decided this was an important factor in what is a relatively new industry focused on building annexes in back gardens.
Knowing that you will benefit from Building Control from your local authority gives you added peace of mind that if you want something doing, do it right!
That’s our motto here at Contemporary Log Living and that’s why we’ve taken this important step for all our build on site annexes that are carried out by our dedicated build team.
10 Reasons Why This Is Important For You
Qualified & Experienced Surveyors
- Working with LABC partners allows us access to qualified and experienced surveyors who have the best knowledge of your local ground conditions, local sites and local history. Any problems we may encounter with your custom annexe can be responded to quickly and a solution found.
- We know that you can trust your Local Authority to be diligent and accurate with any paperwork, surveys and inspections that your custom annexe may require.
- Working with LABC encourages innovation so if your custom annexe requires something new, different or complicated we have access to the right choice of products and specifications for the project.
- We encourage free advice early on in the process. There are no silly questions, feel free to ask about the build process.
- LBAC are totally independent and impartial. They will work with us to ensure your custom annexe is built to Building Regulations standards and as we use SIPS (Structurally Insulated Panels) for our custom builds, you can expect good U-values too.
Peace Of Mind Completion Certificate
- LABC partnerships give you an extra pair of eyes on your custom annexe build that you can rely on. Only a Local Authority can give you the peace of mind of a Completion Certificate.
Simplifies The Process
- Knowing we are positioned to work with your Local Authority gives them peace of mind and us credibility. It simplifies the process and helps us build a solid reputation for building annexes the right way.
Confidence In The Project Management
- Preparing deliveries, organising materials and getting access to professional tradespeople to build your annexe should come top of your shopping list above anything to do with design, style & specification. By partnering with LABC we are endorsing our commitment to the ongoing process of building with excellence.
Building Control Approval
- There are many reasons why annexes are classed and built as mobile homes including a 20% saving from paying VAT (they are zero rated for VAT purposes) and it generally makes it easier for planning purposes too. But as mobile homes do not require Building Regulations, we thought we’d make sure our build-on-site custom annexes do.
- We’ve partnered with the LABC Partner Authority Scheme to bring a huge benefit to all our build-on-site custom annexe customers.
- Only a Local Authority can issue a Completion Certificate.
- by choosing to build our build-on-site annexes with SIPS you have immediately chosen the best way for your custom annexe to be built.
- We are committed to offering the best quality and widest choice of annexes possible.
As always we look forward to your thoughts and comments below or join in the conversation on our Facebook Page !
Use The Contact Us Page To Email Us With Your Enquiry