New! Plantation House Our Hygge Inspired Lodge
Introducing our new Hygge inspired Plantation House lodge! Hygge (pronounced – Hue-gah) is the Danish way of living that focuses on embracing the Winter evenings to create a safe, comforting and warm place to while away the longer evenings.
It’s popular on Instagram and interior design magazines because shots of burning candles on wooden tables, open log fires and steaming mugs of hot chocolate bring to mind everything cosy about our homes in the Winter.
The English word “hug” is defined in the Oxford English Dictionary as “to cherish oneself, to keep or make oneself snug.”
So what better way to welcome in the Winter nights with Halloween on the horizon than to be inspired by our new Hygge inspired lodge design, Plantation House.
Danish Living Has Been Voted As One Of The Most Content Year After Year
Our new lodge, Plantation House has a Hygge inspired interior throughout to promote the style of living a lot of us should be doing more of. Spending less time “being busy” and spending more time with friends or family drinking a warm mug of tea by candlelight.
The Plantation House lodge decor is full of natural fabrics to embrace the whole Hygge style we’ve come to love.
Plantation House Floor Plans
Below is the 3 bedroom Guest Lodge floor plan, however there are one & two bedroom floor plans available on request.
Plantation House is available in over 10 different floor plans and starts at just £96,134 for a fully furnished lodge style two bedroom annexe measuring 36′ x 20′ (10.97m x 6.07m). Some of the added unique features of the Plantation House lodge design include:-
- Vaulted ceiling throughout
- Exterior French doors
- Colour co-ordinated sofa, curtains and carpets
- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, four burner gas hob, built-under oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Dining table and chairs, foot stool and entertainment unit
- Fully fitted bedroom furniture and large shower in en-suite to master bedroom
- Energy efficient A Rated boiler
- Built to exceed British Standard 3632 and protected by a 10 year structural warrant
Simple Clean Lines In The Kitchen
Making Hygge a way of life extends beyond your decor, but the essence of Hygge living is what inspired the design of Plantation House, one of our latest lodge designs which was recently launched at The Lawns show in Hull.
Scandinavian style in general has inspired us to organise and streamline our homes to create less cluttered, more streamlined spaces.
Whites and woods are a good choice for a Hygge styled kitchen and accents of rose gold or copper keep the look softer and more natural.
Rather than creating a clinical look, Hygge incorporates different tones of whites and greys to create a serene, layered and natural colour palette look to create that cosy feel we all love.
Compliment your Hygge inspired kitchen with white crockery and bring in wooden features to create a welcoming atmosphere that makes everyone feel instantly at home.
Hygge Styled Throughout
Cast aside all those things that can cause you stress and adjust your way of living this Winter aligned with the Hygge principles – 10 ways to embrace Hygge style living:
- Candles, candles & more candles. Candle light just adds ambiance to your entire living space and helps create a relaxing mood.
- Sheepskin rugs and natural coloured fabrics.
- Natural scatter cushions, tassel cushions, woven cushion covers.
- Armchairs, snuggle chairs, throws.
- Danish pastries, healthy muffins or chocolate indulgences in moderation.
- Dinner with friends or family. Get together and talk about your day.
- Cycling (indoor or outdoor)
- Turn that phone off, put Facebook away and enjoy the peace.
- Hot drinks, mugs of broth, hot chocolate, cocoa or soup.
- Catch up with a great movie, TV series or listen to your favourite playlist.
Plantation House is manufactured to BS3632 and is subject to either Planning Permission or a Certificate of Lawfulness which we can apply for on your behalf. Every lodge style annexe comes with a 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty and a great service guarantee.
- Hygge (pronounced – Hue-gah) is the Danish way of living that focuses on embracing the Winter evenings to create a safe, comforting and warm place to while away the longer evenings.
- Our new lodge, Plantation House has a Hygge inspired interior throughout to promote the style of living a lot of us should be doing more of.
- Scandinavian inspired decor throughout makes Plantation House a great choice for lodge style annexes or Guest Lodge accommodation for Airbnb, B&B or a Guest Lodge business.
- Prices start at £96,134 for a 36′ x 20′ 2 bedroom Hygge style Plantation House lodge.