The Loversall Granny Annex
The Loversall granny annex is our most popular two bedroom floor plan. With the Loversall Extra being the most popular in this range.
All our granny annex floor plans are adaptable within the overall footprint which allows for some customization to suit your preference.
With every core granny annex you have the full choice of finishes and accessories inside and out available in the iHUS Options Brochure.
Loversall Granny Annex Floor Plans
Each Granny Annex model is available in 3 sizes, STANDARD, EXTRA and EXTRA PLUS and is available with either a FLAT ROOF or PITCHED ROOF.
All iHUS Core Granny Annex Models Come With A Host Of Standard Features And Upgrades If You Want To Push The Boat Out When It Comes To Making Your Annexe Totally Unique And Utterly Yours
- Turn-Key Granny Annex Service From Start To Finish
- 10 Year Insurance Backed Guarantee
- Free On Site Consultation Nationwide
- 100% British Manufacture
- In-House Planning Service With A 90% Success Rate (*Additional Fees Apply)
- Flat Or Pitched Roof Options (*Pitched Roof Options Cost Extra To Prices Shown)
- Choice Of 3 Sizes, Standard, Extra or Extra Plus
- Choice Of External Cladding Colours (Cladding carries a 50 year manufacturers warranty)
- Choice of Interior Choices To Personalize Your Granny Annex
- Service Connection And Concrete Pad Foundations Within 10 Metres Of Existing Main House (subject to site survey)
- Shower Room As Standard (Wet rooms available at an extra cost)
The Loversall Extra Floor Plan Brought To Life
The iHUS Core annexe range is designed and finished to a high specification. Here are just some of the features and options available on all granny annex models:
- Flat or pitched roof available, with a choice of roof tiles, canopies and external lighting.
- Fully fitted kitchen includes a range of base and wall units, sink with lever taps, fan oven, ceramic hob and extractor chimney.
- "A" rated double glazed PVCu windows in a range of colours and finishes.
- Shower room with shower cubicle, soft close seat WC, and sink with lever taps. Wet-room options are also available.
- External cladding options in low maintenance Cedral weatherboard in a choice of colours.
- Low maintenance composite steps in a choice of colours. Decking available to match as an optional upgrade.
- All electrics, power points, LED down lights & electric controllable heating.
- High quality laminate flooring used throughout with vinyl click flooring to bathrooms and kitchens. Choice of colours available.