We offer over 17 different lodge style annexes in a wide variety of sizes, styles & finishes that are perfect for retirement homes, first time buyer homes or Guest Lodges for business or pleasure.
Quite a number of our customers in the last few years have embraced the idea of adding a lodge to their main home (not just for elderly parent care or helping younger members of the family), but as a viable pension top-up idea that can literally pay for itself in typically 2-3 years.
Setting up a Guest Lodge business of 1-6 rental lodges can be a very smart move if you have the land.
We’ll help you acquire the relevant permission from your Local Planning Authority as tourism in the UK is a significant contributor to the economy that is typically within the National Planning Policy.
And with Brexit now firmly on the horizon, the leisure & tourism industry is estimated to be worth £217 billion per year to the UK.
To put that in perspective, Amazon generated sales of around £10.9 billion in the UK in 2018.
So if you find that over the festive period that you can potentially see how a rental income of anywhere between £500 and £750 per week or more (check out Hoseseasons website by clicking here) for a short stay in your lodge would benefit you, here’s 17 reasons why our Dovecote Guest Lodge is the perfect start-up Guest Lodge.
1. The Dovecote Guest Lodge Has Excellent Thermal Insulation
As a new Guest Lodge business owner you need to think about your paying guest’s perspective from the get-go.
The more home comforts you add into your Guest Lodge accommodation the more 4 or 5 star reviews you will potentially receive which in turn will help you attract more paying guests in the future.
Our Dovecote Guest Lodge has excellent thermal insulation and is built to BS3632 for year round living.
2. Walls Are Robust & Easily Maintained
All the walls in the Dovecote Guest Lodge can be easily maintained (and repainted as required) so they are robust and easy to keep looking fresh despite some of the bumps and knocks they might pick up along the way.
3. Everything Is Designed For Easy Cleaning
Every detail of the Dovecote Guest Lodge has been designed to be easily cleaned. The less places dust can gather, the better for you & your guests.
4. Designer Furniture With Hard-wearing Upholstery
The Dovecote comes fully furnished as standard with beautiful hard wearing upholstery giving longevity and CRIB 5 compliance.
5. Modern Handle Less Gloss Finish Kitchen Complete With A Whole Host Of Appliances
Your guests will feel instantly at home in the modern handle less kitchen which comes fully equipped with :-
- Dual Washer / Dryer
- & Wine Cooler
6. Grout Free Kitchen Splashbacks
Every guest lodge guest wants their experience to feel like they were the first and only guests wherever possible so to make keeping the stunning kitchen pristine and wipe clean, we’ve opted for grout-free kitchen splash backs too.
7. Wall Mounted Headboards For A Hotel Finish
Easy & fast cleaning in between guests is vital for a successful turnover of paying guests.
To help keep dust to a minimum in the bedrooms of the Dovecote Guest Lodge the headboards are wall mounted.
8. USB Plugs For Modern Convenience
Modern guest lodges come equipped for modern day must haves which is why we’ve included USB plugs in the bedrooms for your guests convenience.
9. Contemporary Fitted Wardrobes With Solid Oak Sliding Doors
Throughout the Dovecote Guest Lodge you’ll find solid oak doors.
And in the bedrooms we’ve added sliding oak doors to the contemporary wardrobes that your guests will love.
10. Hotel Commercial Standard Mattresses
Your guests comfort is a top priority and ensuring they get a good night’s sleep is important.
So in addition to the USB plugs, reading lights and wall mounted headboard, we’ve included hotel commercial standard mattresses too.
11. Outside Access To The Sunken Hot Tub Area From The En-suite Bathroom
When your guests have finished relaxing in the hot tub, we’ve designed the Dovecote to have access directly to the bathroom to avoid water being dripped through the lodge.
There are even some robe hooks located just where you need them.
12. Recess Shelving And Mirrors In The Bathroom
All the bathrooms and en-suites in the Dovecote are grout free and have recessed shelving for easy and fast cleaning.
We’ve included large mirrors, shaving points and modern fitments for your guests comfort.
13. Private Sunken Hot Tub Area For The Ultimate Luxury Experience
In a lifestyle orientated world, the addition of a hot tub can be top of your guests wish list.
To make it super easy and private we’ve added a sunken hot tub area for your guests to enjoy taking those selfies in for social media updates.
14. Exterior Dusk Til Dawn PIR Lighting
We’ve included exterior dusk til dawn PIR lighting with LED light bulbs for energy efficiency.
Your guests will enjoy watching the sun go down on another beautiful day in comfort & style inside & out.
15. Platinum Seal 10 Year Structural Warranty
Every Dovecote Guest Lodge comes with a Platinum Seal 10 Year Structural Warranty as standard.
16. Hard Wearing Flooring Throughout
We’ve also thought about beauty & durability when it comes to the hard wearing flooring throughout the Dovecote.
17.You Can Arrange To View The Dovecote At The Show Site
At the time of writing this article, The Dovecote is one of our stunning range of lodges available to view at the show site.
Simply use our Contact Us page to arrange a visit & we’ll be happy to guide you round at a time suitable for you.
- The Dovecote is the perfect “out-the-box” Guest Lodge for anyone looking to set up a Guest Lodge business in 2020 and beyond.
- It’s packed full of everything you need to start receiving paying guests within the next 6 months when you select one of our Guest Lodge Business start-up packages.
- Tourism is often part of your Local Planning Policy as it represents an industry that contributes an estimated £237 billion pounds per year the UK economy.
- It offers the perfect way to think about adding a second income stream with an investment that literally pays for itself over time.
- The Dovecote comes a complete plug & play package starting from just £ 102,364 (32′ x 20′ / 9.75 m x 6.0m) – Fully Furnished
- *Commercial discounts apply*
As always we look forward to your thoughts and comments below or join in the conversation on our Facebook Page !
Use The Contact Us Page To Email Us With Your Enquiry