- Some Sparkling Ideas For Christmas Home Decor 2014
- There Are Big Savings To Be Made With UK SIPS Homes
- Making A Statement With Staircases
- The New UK Self Build Directory
- What Is The Largest Annexe Available?
- Colour Trend This Autumn? Shades Of Grey
- A Modern Work From Home Cabin For Under £10k
- A Granny Annexe For Under £30,000?
- Here’s A Quick Way To Understanding Self-Building
- 4 Ways To Extend The Summer Of 2014
The Olympia Affordable Luxury Mobile Home
Introducing Our Most Affordable Luxury Mobile Home Ever ~ The Olympia
This luxury mobile home had many young couples almost in tears over the course of the show as they discovered the perfect solution to being able to afford their own home!
I am sure everyone has an opinion on the economy and the housing crisis in this country but when you meet as many young couples as we do at the shows and exhibitions it really does “bring it home” to you just how BIG the problem of AFFORDABLE housing actually is.
Having bought our first house 30 years ago at a £16,995 price tag (with average earnings for a couple back in the day of £25,000 for the year) it doesn’t take a crystal ball and a calculator to figure out that something went wrong with the cost of UK homes in the last 12 years or so.
It seems totally ridiculous that a couple today are being asked to put down a deposit of £20,000 to £30,000 on a home priced at £180,000 especially when their wages are only slightly more than ours were 30 years ago.
This is one of the reasons of course The Housing Minsiters and Kevin Mc Cloud of Grand Designs have been looking closely at the self build home options working so successfully in Germany and the Netherlands and throughout Europe.
So let’s take a closer look at our own solution to an affordable luxury mobile home solution that we know young couples and families will love.
The Stylish Exterior In Pine Log Or Cedar Complete With Composite Front Door And Double Bay Style Lounge Windows
The Olympia Luxury Mobile Home Open Plan Living Area
The Olympia Luxury Mobile Home Floor Plan
The Olympia Luxury Mobile Home Master Bedroom / Ensuite
Olympia Luxury Mobile Home Bathroom
The Olympia Open Plan Living Area For A Spacious Light And Airy Feel
Plus The Olympia Luxury Mobile Home Boasts A Utility Room Too!
- The Olympia Luxury Mobile Home comes with a 10 Year Structural Warranty
- The Cost *fully equipped and furnished as you see in the photos above* is around £ 85,000
- Plus siting and delivery costs
If you are looking for a smart way to ride out the economic storms brewing at the moment and do not feel that putting all your money into property right now would be give you a good investment luxury mobile home living offers a perfect solution that will ultimately retain it’s value and provide you with the opportunity to sell it on when it has served it’s purpose if necessary.
The Contemporary Log Living Guarantee
“We GUARANTEE you the highest customer orientated service in this industry. We pride ourselves on our network of associates to GUARANTEE you the very best choice in Log Cabins, Log Mobile Homes and Log Homes available in the UK.
We will ALWAYS give you the best prices that we can offer and we understand that friendly personal and professional service is vital when it comes to choosing a company for such a major purpose.
We are happy to visit and advise you and put you completely at ease that we have your interests at heart.
Our referral rate is VERY HIGH! Because we care!
We are THE experts in our field and would love to know how we can help you?
In addition to supplying the buildings themselves, we can offer as much or as little assistance as you wish if you are looking to self build either a Log Cabin, Log Mobile Home or Log Home Kit.
- We offer pre-application Planning Services
- Full Planning Application Services If Required
- Project Management Services
- Installation Services
- Commercial Packages for Business Use with special prices for multiple unit orders
Beautiful Olympia 2 Bedroom Mobile Homes Guide Price Around £75,000 to £95,000 *subject to specification and site survey
For more help and advice feel free to use the Contact Us page with your enquiry about Contemporary Self Build Homes and Traditional or Classic Self Build Homes, or Mobile Homes we are here to help you!
Pete Cossie, Managing Director of Contemporary Log Living Ltd
Latest posts by Diane Cossie (see all)
- Some Sparkling Ideas For Christmas Home Decor 2014 - December 14, 2014
- There Are Big Savings To Be Made With UK SIPS Homes - December 7, 2014
- Making A Statement With Staircases - November 30, 2014