Planning Permission Is Usually Required For All New Dwellings Regardless Of Whether They Are A Mobile Home Or Not. If You Intend To Live In It … It’s A Dwelling
But Don't Worry We Take Care Of That Part For You As Part Of Our Turn-Key Service
Local Planning Authorities vary from council to council as to what procedures, fees and applications are required but in general most are sympathetic to the use of Granny Annexes for dependent relatives to live in.
You will of course not be able to sell the annexe independently of the main house but the value you will be adding to the property by adding an annexe should be considerable making it even more desirable should you wish to sell it in the future.
Most of our customers use equity from their existing homes in some way, either by re-mortgaging the main home or selling their property to finance their Granny Annexe.
Contemporary Log Living offer a complimentary Planning service for a small fee as part of our Granny Annexe service.
We will also deal directly with your Local Planning Authority and act on your behalf. This is usually more successful than dealing with the LPA yourself.
You Still Have Plenty Of Choices With The Huscore Range Of Annexes
- Choice of Burford Stone, Grey or Ivory Kitchen Wall & Base Units from Howden's
- Lamona Ceramic Hob And Single Oven As Standard
- 60cm Stainless Steel Extractor Fan With Chimney
- Electric Downlights Throughout The Kitchen Area
- Stainless Steel Sink With Lever Taps
- Choice of Laminate Worktop (3 finishes) With Upstand
- LED Downlights Under Cabinets
- Other Integrated Appliances Available (Extra Charges Apply)
- Bathroom Complete With Shower, Toilet and Half Pedestal Basin
- Painted and Decorated Throughout Just Like a New Home
- Foundations and Connections to all Mains Services Included within 10 metres *subject to site survey
- Cedar Cladding (included) Or Marley Cedral Cladding In A Choice Of Colours (upgraded cost)
- Electrics, Heating System and Down Lights all Supplied and Installed Throughout
- Choice of Quality Laminate Flooring (4 colour choices available)
- External Porch Light and Steps Fitted as Standard
Contemporary Log Living work in association with iHUS Projects Ltd to bring you the HUScore annexe range. Their manufacturing and installation expertise allows us to offer HUScore annexes Nationwide, all back by a 10 Year Guarantee and Warranty
Your HUSCORE annexe is designed from our most frequently asked for sizes, layouts and designs and are ESPECIALLY designed with your Local Planning Authorities in mind.
Download your free Granny Annexe eBrochure today to find out more about what we can do for you to turn those granny annexe dreams into plans. *It includes a lot of useful information about planning permission
*You will also be added to our email / Newsletter list (you can unsubscribe at any time)