If It's A Custom Annexe You Want (The Ones Where You Pick Your Preferred Floor Plan, Kitchen, Bathroom And Flooring etc), You'll Love This!
Annexes As Individual As You Are
If You Have Always Dreamed Of Self-Building Then Our Custom Annexes Are About As Close To Self-Building On A Smaller Scale As You Can Get
Luxury Annexe At The Maximum Size Available As A Mobile Home
The largest you can build a mobile home that is still classed as a mobile home for VAT and planning purposes is 65' feet long by 22' feet wide (like the one above).
If you have a Certificate of Lawfulness or Planning Permission to build a mobile home of this size in your garden or on a plot of land you have an incredible amount of internal floor space to design with.
Inside this annexe the customer chose two bedrooms (both with en-suites), a walk-in wardrobe in the master bedroom, and a very large open plan living / dining / kitchen area with an upgraded contemporary style kitchen.
Contemporary Style Granny Annexe In Shropshire
With this custom annexe, our customer wanted full interior design control and selected a Burford Kitchen from Howden Joinery, beautiful Travertine shower wall panels in the bathroom with a lovely hand selected vanity unit and her own choice of flooring throughout. With the contemporary style full height windows in grey on white, and cedar cladding the whole effect looks stunning at night with the highly sought after down lights across the new decking.
Contemporary Style One Bedroom Lodge In Southport
With this gorgeous one bedroom annexe our customer was an engineer so we had a great customer to work with who had meticulously planned everything!
When we arrived and saw the floor plan, it was literally perfection. As a one bedroom apartment style annexe this flat out works.
With plenty of space in the open plan living area, a fantastic galley kitchen and tiled bathroom plus a spacious bedroom, we were thrilled to build this to the exact specification of our customer making everyone involved friends for life!
Stylish Contemporary Style One Bedroom Guest Lodge In Worcestershire
With this lovely annexe we worked with customers with a great sense of stylish presentation looking to set up a guest lodge for paying guests.
Attention to all the right details was something that was very important to our customer and we even upgraded the light switches and sockets to something completely different.
Achieving a four and a half star rating our customers are well on their way for letting their annexe pay for itself and provide a great second income at the same time!
The Incredibly Popular L-shaped Annexe In Essex
This L-shaped annexe brings us a flood of vistors every month to our website with it's charming shape and beautiful finish, inside and out.
One of the first custom annexes we built and we incorporated all the important details for our customers to help them create their own "Eden" which is what they called this lovely annexe at the bottom of the garden.
Creating Your Custom Annexe Is Easy When You Know How
Step 1: Choose Your Preferred Style Of Annexe (Outside)
Typically Cedar Clad, flat EDPM roof, long floor to ceiling windows and down lights
Typically annexes with pitched roofs, and a real cottage or little bungalow look. All our iHUS HUScore annexes are perfect for this and you can still customise the interior!
Custom annexes are as individual as you are and your garden.
If your garden suits a particular style of annexe (and is still classed as mobile) then we will work with you help you create the annexe of your dreams.
We have never done the same annexe twice! If your plot and budget allows there is a lot of choice available to you with a custom annexe.
Step 2: Choose Your Preferred Style Of Kitchen (Inside)
Unlike any other annexe company, we let you go overboard on your annexe kitchens and bathrooms, allowing you maximum choices of cabinets and integrated appliances included as standard.
Choose a contemporary style kitchen with the latest glossy look doors if you crave something modern and contemporary for your annexe kitchen.
If wood, shaker style or standard finishes "rock your boat" when it comes to your preferred style, you'll love what we offer!
In certain sizes and styles of annexes (usually the large ones) you can really push the boat out and go totally bespoke with a dream kitchen for your annexe.
Step 3: Choose Your Preferred Style Of Bathroom (Inside)
Another one of our unique services is to work with you on your preferred bathroom style too. With modern vanity units, sinks and taps to choose from your new annexe bathroom will be a place you will want to spend quality time.
Choose from all your favourite "must haves" in today's modern bathrooms and add them to your annexe with our help.
And yes! You can have a full bath, wet room or extra large shower if you like it all depends on the size, style and budget you want to work with.
Step 4: Choose Your Finishing Touches For The Floor & Walls
Laminate flooring is included throughout all of our annexes but if you want the widest choice available we allow you a budget to choose from to either select a flooring choice from the internet (from our approved sites) or simply upgrade to engineered flooring and pay the difference.
When it comes to painting your walls (all ceilings are matt white) we allow you full choice of the range of Dulux colours in the endurance finish for a longer lasting, easy to clean option.
Tip! Spend the 8-10 weeks it takes to obtain planning permission for your annexe to create a mood board for your annexe and start collecting ideas for colours, accessories and soft furnishings!
Start collecting Pins on Pinterest to make it even easier
Here's A Quick Guide To What's Included With All Our Annexes As Standard
With custom annexes you simply select your upgrades from the standard finishes and simply pay the difference! All mobile homes are zero rated for VAT which means that we help your money go much further for every upgrade you choose.
- Delivery And Installation Of Your Annexe
- Connections To Services (Within 10 Metres) *subject to site survey
- Groundworks Concrete Post Style Foundations
- Mains Services To The Annexe (Water, Electric & Sewerage) *Pumps may be required which may cost extra
- External Cladding Either British Cedar (untreated) or Low Maintenance Marley Cedral Cladding
- UPVC Windows and Doors In White, Anthracite Grey on White or Oak on white, all class "A"
- Flat roof EDPM covered (guaranteed for 25 years)
- Guttering in black (depending on the style chosen)
- Gravel finish and membrane around annexe
- Fully fitted kitchen (choice of Magnet Trade kitchens available)
- Integrated Fridge / Freezer 70/30 (Or under unit fridge / freezer options available)
- Integrated dishwasher
- Ceramic Hob & Extractor chimney
- Laminate worktops with matching upstand (choice available)
- 1.5 Bowl Sink As standard (choice of finishes available)
- Internal decoration (white ceilings / calico walls)
- Laminate flooring from our range throughout
- Internal doors either white 6 panel doors (painted) or oak finish from our range
- Skirting, Architraves and Window Boards (*not on full height window options)
- Electric panel heating with individual controls
- Ceiling mounted LED lighting throughout
- White surface mounted double sockets and light switches for all electrics
- TV Point in living area
- Water Cylinder (either 50 or 80ltr tank)
- All Plumbing and Heating installed throughout
- All Electrics and Lighting installed throughout
- Shower room as standard with 800mm quadrant shower, vanity unit & modern W.C.
- Shower area to be fitted with shower wall panels (choice of finishes available)
- Space, socket and plumbing supplied for washing machine (appliance not supplied)
- Full design input into both kitchens and bathrooms
The easiest way to get answers to ALL your questions, find out what's possible and what we can do for you, and of course get the very best advice possible about planning permission for your annexe, simply use our Contact Us page and we'll get back to you usually within a few hours or your request.