Contemporary Garden Studios Custom Built To Your Exact Needs, Size And Specification
We Know From Experience That "Out Of The Box" Garden Studios Aren't What You Have In Mind
Introducing Our Contemporary Garden Studios - Custom Made & Built To Suit Your Exact Requirements
Available In These Colours *No Painting or staining required
Built in exactly the same way as our annexes, these versatile garden studios are perfect for a whole host of modern day work and leisure solutions.
Perfect for home offices / working from home
Low maintenance (fireproof) cladding in a choice of colours
Or Western Red Cedar Cladding
Long floor to ceiling style windows
Lots of glass for maximum light
Modern contemporary designs, tailor-made to fit your garden
Choice of high quality laminate flooring
Interior LED down lights plus additional external down lights for that added night time glamour and style
Create Your Perfect "No Excuses" Home Gym That You Can Use Any Time of The Day Or Night 365 Days Of The Year
Or Shrink Your Commute Time To Minutes Per Day And Ramp Up Your Productivity With Your Own Home Office
What's Your Favourite Hobby? (And Has Your House Outgrown It Yet?)
Or What About A Teenager's Den / Guest Room / Additional Bedroom?
Contemporary Garden Studios And Planning Permission
Timber garden studios, shed or outbuildings are subject to planning permission rules, however as a general rule unless it to be used as a self-contained unit, the vast majority do not require planning permission.
Provided you adhere to certain guidelines with regards to the height and position of your building, you will typically come under permitted development and not require planning permission.
Contemporary Garden Studios are considered to be Permitted Development that do not require planning permission provided that:-
- The building is sited less than 2.0 metres from the boundary of the property.
- Has a maximum height of less than 2.5 metres from the existing ground level.
- We can advise you of everything you need to know on our free on site consultation service.
If the building is to be sited more than 2.0 metres from the boundary of the property and is single storey, you can have a maximum eaves height of 2.5 metres (which is a maximum overall height of 4.0 metres for a pitched roof and 3.0 metres for a pent roof.
For more details about planning permission for outbuildings of this type click here to visit the Planning Portal.
What's Included With Your Contemporary Garden Studio
- Delivery And Installation Of Your Garden Studio
- Groundworks Concrete Post Style Foundations
- External Cladding Either British Cedar (untreated) or Low Maintenance Marley Cedral Cladding
- UPVC Windows and Doors In White, or Anthracite Grey on white all class "A"
- Flat roof EDPM covered (guaranteed for 25 years)
- Guttering in black (depending on the style chosen)
- Gravel finish and membrane around studio
- Internal wall cladding in a choice of colours
- Laminate flooring from our range throughout
- Skirting, Architraves and Window Boards (*not on full height window options)
- Electric panel heating with individual controls
- Ceiling mounted LED lighting throughout
- White surface mounted double sockets and light switches for all electrics (chrome can be supplied at an additional cost)
- All Electrics and Lighting installed throughout (dimmer controls switches where required)
- Full design input for every customer
Here's What You Can Expect To Pay For This Turn-Key Versatile Service
This is for quality and project management control and because we offer a unique one to one personal service at every step of the build.
Grab A Copy Of Our Latest Products & Services Ebrochure
The easiest way to get answers to ALL your questions, find out what's possible and what we can do for you, and of course get the very best advice possible about planning permission for your annexe, simply use our Contact Us page and we'll get back to you usually within a few hours or your request.