Contemporary Style Annexes That Look And Feel Like A Modern Open Plan Apartment
For Discerning People Looking To Downsize Without Compromise
Introducing Our Signature Annexe, The CLL Contemporary
Our stunning signature CLL Contemporary annexe is something we designed that features all the elements that most people love about contemporary annexes.
Low maintenance (fireproof) cladding in a choice of colours
Long floor to ceiling style windows
Lots of glass for maximum light
Modern contemporary style kitchen design
Modern bathroom design with storage
Choice of high quality laminate flooring
Exterior down-lights in the soffits for night time ambiance
We recently used the Fantasy grey range from Magnet for a CLL Contemporary annexe and it looks fantastic!
Our customer was thrilled with the high end contemporary look and we've created some pretty awesome bathrooms too!
More Individually Designed Contemporary Annexes For Stylish Living At The Bottom Of The Garden
A Stunning Contemporary Style Annexe In The Heart Of Shropshire
With this custom annexe, our customer wanted full interior design control and selected a Burford Kitchen from Howden Joinery, beautiful Travertine shower wall panels in the bathroom with a lovely hand selected vanity unit and her own choice of flooring throughout. With the contemporary style full height windows in grey on white, and cedar cladding the whole effect looks stunning at night with the highly sought after down lights across the new decking.
Contemporary Style One Bedroom Lodge In Southport
With this gorgeous one bedroom annexe our customer was an engineer so we had a great customer to work with who had meticulously planned everything!
When we arrived and saw the floor plan, it was literally perfection. As a one bedroom apartment style annexe this flat out works.
With plenty of space in the open plan living area, a fantastic galley kitchen and tiled bathroom plus a spacious bedroom, we were thrilled to build this to the exact specification of our customer making everyone involved friends for life!
Stylish Contemporary Style One Bedroom Guest Lodge In Worcestershire
With this lovely annexe we worked with customers with a great sense of stylish presentation looking to set up a guest lodge for paying guests.
Attention to all the right details was something that was very important to our customer and we even upgraded the light switches and sockets to something completely different.
Achieving a four and a half star rating our customers are well on their way for letting their annexe pay for itself and provide a great second income at the same time!
Here's A Quick Guide To What's Included With All Our Contemporary Annexes As Standard
- Delivery And Installation Of Your Annexe
- Connections To Services (Within 10 Metres) *subject to site survey
- Groundworks Concrete Post Style Foundations
- Mains Services To The Annexe (Water, Electric & Sewerage) *Pumps may be required which may cost extra
- External Cladding Either British Cedar (untreated) or Low Maintenance Marley Cedral Cladding
- UPVC Windows and Doors In White, Anthracite Grey on White or Oak on white, all class "A"
- Flat roof EDPM covered (guaranteed for 25 years)
- Guttering in black (depending on the style chosen)
- Gravel finish and membrane around annexe
- Fully fitted kitchen (choice of Magnet Trade kitchens available)
- Integrated Fridge / Freezer 70/30 (Or under unit fridge / freezer options available)
- Integrated dishwasher
- Ceramic Hob & Extractor chimney
- Laminate worktops with matching upstand (choice available)
- 1.5 Bowl Sink As standard (choice of finishes available)
- Internal decoration (white ceilings / calico walls)
- Laminate flooring from our range throughout
- Internal doors either white 6 panel doors (painted) or oak veneer finish from our range
- Skirting, Architraves and Window Boards (*not on full height window options)
- Electric panel heating with individual controls
- Ceiling mounted LED lighting throughout
- White surface mounted double sockets and light switches for all electrics (chrome can be supplied at an additional cost)
- TV Point in living area
- Water Cylinder (either 50 or 80ltr tank)
- All Plumbing and Heating installed throughout
- All Electrics and Lighting installed throughout (dimmer controls switches where required)
- Shower room as standard with 800mm quadrant shower, vanity unit & modern W.C.
- Shower area to be fitted with shower wall panels (choice of finishes available)
- Space, socket and plumbing supplied for washing machine or washer / dryer (appliance not supplied)
- Full design input into both kitchens and bathrooms for every customer
Here's What You Can Expect To Pay For This Turn-Key Versatile Service
This is for quality and project management control and because we offer a unique one to one personal service at every step of the build.
The easiest way to get answers to ALL your questions, find out what's possible and what we can do for you, and of course get the very best advice possible about planning permission for your annexe, simply use our Contact Us page and we'll get back to you usually within a few hours or your request.