Introducing Annexes! One Level Living (Like A Bungalow) With A Stylish Apartment Look & Feel
But Built In Your Back Garden
Here's What's Included ...
- We'll Apply For Planning Permission On Your Behalf (We Have A 95% Success Rate)
- We Will Work With You On The Best Design And Style To Suit Your Garden
- We Will Connect To The Main Services (Water, Electric & Sewerage) As Part Of The Overall Price
- You Will Have A Choice Of Kitchen Finishes And Appliances
- You Will Have A Choice Of Laminate Flooring (All Splashproof & Hard Wearing)
- You Will Have A Fully Fitted Shower Room Included
- The Exterior Cladding Comes In A Choice Of Colours, Is Fireproof & Guaranteed For 50 Years
- All The Windows And Doors Are Fully Double Glazed
- These Annexes Are Classed As Mobile Homes And Are Therefore Zero Rated For VAT (Saving You 20%)
- Foundations and making good
- Landscaping options available including decking *optional extra
- Painting & Decorating Throughout
Here's Who Can Benefit ...
Annexes are fast becoming the number one way to:-
Help an elderly relative live independently but with you close to hand.
(With the cost of Care Homes averaging £1,000 per week an annexe will literally pay for itself within a couple of years)
Help young people get their first home.
(In the UK today the younger generations are growing up with no real hope of ever owning their own home. Annexes are the perfect choice to help them do just that. With rental prices soaring ever higher annexes can save you thousands and thousands of pounds in "dead money" wasted on rental properties)
Downsizing without compromise.
(If you are lucky enough to have equity in your home and you want to release it and travel the world, annexes provide you with the perfect way to help a family member at the same time, make potential savings on inheritance tax in the future and live life on your terms.)
Single income or single parents get a home of their own.
(The UK is not a single income friendly place. If you have a deposit chances are you will not qualify for a mortgage. If you have savings chances are you will not qualify for a council home and that leaves you with very limited options. If your parents build an annexe for you, you both win!)
Plus Your Home Will Typically Increase In Value Too (The Most Searched Phrase On Google Is "House With Granny Annexe"
We Need More Show Annexes In Your Area!
Pete Cossie, Contemporary Log Living UK